This service is great for getting your family into a routine with your newborn, allowing working parents to have uninterrupted night, feeling refreshed for the next day ahead or simply having a good night’s sleep.
- Assisting with breastfeeding during the night
- Night feeds if formula feeding
- Changing nappies
- Settle the baby
- Prepare and sterilise bottles
- Dress the baby in the morning
- Helping support a baby’s sleep pattern
- Offer support with postnatal depression and signpost when necessary
- Stay longer in the morning to enable you to have a lie-in (if pre-arranged)
- Supporting breastfeeding
Night duties will be between the hours of 21.00 – 07.00 as standard. Please note, no housework will be performed during these times.