A service that is offered between the hours of 21:00 to 07:00, supporting your family into a routine with your newborn. I can assist with feeding and sleep support with your little one during the night or simply allowing parents to have uninterrupted night, feeling refreshed for the next day ahead.
- Assisting with breastfeeding during the night
- Support with formula feeding and bottle preparation
- Changing nappies
- Settle the baby
- Dress the baby in the morning
- Helping support a baby’s sleep pattern
- Offer support with perinatal mental health and signpost when necessary
- Stay longer in the morning to enable you to have extra sleep (if pre-arranged)
- Supporting bonding
Night duties will be between the hours of 21.00 – 07.00 as standard. Please note, no housework will be performed during these times.
I can also offer a ‘Twilight’ session between 19:00-23:00 or 20:00-00:00 to support with a bedtime routine.
Please note: travel costs of 0.45p per mile will be added after the first 15 miles of my home address. Parking costs will also be applied where applicable.